Learn. Enrich. Advance.

Support and Financial Assistance

Many adult learners qualify for funding to help with some or all of the tuition cost for training. Career centers work with VSAC, Vermont Department of Labor, VocRehab Vermont, and Vermont Adult Learning.

VSAC has outreach counselors in every region in Vermont ready to help students learn about grant opportunities.

Find a VSAC Counselor in your Region 

Vermont Works for Women supports women and gender non-conforming individuals with career exploration, development and advancement, including searching, applying and interviewing for jobs, transitioning between fields, managing personal finances and more!

Explore employment support services for women.

Vermont Works for Women can also connect you with a volunteer career mentor. Any woman or gender nonconforming individual can request to meet with one of our career mentors to get help with finding a new job or learning about a new career.

Explore career mentoring for women.

The Vermont Department of Labor is ready to help unemployed, underemployed, and displaced workers find and fund training opportunities.

Find a Vermont Department of Labor Career Resource Center in your region

VocRehab Vermont provides services to help Vermont's dealing with a disability that affects employment. They may also provide financial and academic support for adult technical training.

Find a VocRehab office in your area

Vermont Adult Learning assists adult learners, age 16 and older, acquire the  reading,  writing, math and computer skills to earn their high school diploma or GED. They also teach English Language Learners the skills needed to advance educationally or in the workplace.

Find Adult Education and Literacy Services in your area.